August Town Hall Meetings - Boots on the ground
Those promises were abandoned after his election. While campaigning for his doomed-to-lose bid for the presidency, Bob Dole said on Sept. 9, 1996, while in Georgia, "We're going to cut out the Department of Education." At that time, the GOP presidential platform read, in part:
Of course, just the opposite has taken place and, in fact, the goals for creating the "New Communist Man" was given a huge boost with President Bush's deceptive "No Child Left Behind" program. As for the repeal of the School-To-Work Act of 1994, Council of Foreign Relations kingpin Henry Hyde explained it this way:
Chilling to say the least – and it gets worse when one reads President Bush's Executive Order, signed June 20, 2001, titled "21st Century Workforce Initiative." The blueprint for forced labor is now being implemented quietly while parents and politicians scream, "More money for education." Essentially they are asking to pay for the rope to hang their own children.
The Federal Department of Education as an unconstitutional cabinet sucking down $67 BILLION BORROWED dollars every year. Not only are we the people raped at the state level in taxes to continue funding failed social experiments they call schools, we are raped again at the federal level in a double dip taxing scheme for "education." Get rid of this unnecessary cabinet and turn education back to the states where it constitutionally belongs.
No where in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize Congress to legislate the environment, "cap and trade", the BS called carbon trading, health care or forcibly steal the fruits of your labor to throw around the world in "foreign aid." No where.
Dirt bag, Sen. Dick Durbin, is talking about a bill to bail out UNION pension funds with a - get this - $169 BILLION dollar deficit. Let me tell you something. First of all, it's illegal under the U.S. Constitution and second, it would be a never ending, gigantic sucking sound from YOUR paycheck.
When you go to town hall meetings, please try to do it as a group and each person have one question for your congress critter.
Don't let them stand there praising what their corrupt party has done "for the people" or "for the children".
Let him/her and the audience know that you know more about the issues than they do.
Below is just a short list. Like it or not, too many incumbents will get "reelected" in November. The Republicans need 40 seats to take control of the House so they can go back and do the same thing they've been doing for decades: More spending and Band Aids. What? You expect your 10, 15 or 20 year incumbent to do something different if you reward them again with reelection? Didn't they promise you the same thing the last half dozen election cycles and you bought it?
It goes without saying that CommieCare (ObamaCare) must be repealed in its entirety. Congress has NO legal authority to legislate health care in this country.
1. NO amnesty of any kind for illegal aliens. Ronald Reagan compromised in 1986; it opened the flood gates for over two decades of invasion by illegal aliens. Thanks, Ronnie.
NO amnesty. Illegal isn't a race, it's a crime. Illegal aliens are thieves who steal into our house and if caught, regardless of age or country of origin, must get deported, period. Roughly NINE MILLION jobs are by illegal aliens wno have no right to work in this country. Those jobs belong to Americans. Amnesty would reward those criminals for stealing OUR jobs while Americans and naturalized citizens continue to stand in unemployment lines and living off food stamps.
2. Stop the withholding taxing scheme. Americans can still pay the indentured servitude taxes, SS and Medicare, but would keep all the fruits of their labor as it should be. This would pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the economy and create jobs. Congressman Ron Paul [R-TX] has introduced two bills in the past to stop the withholding taxing scheme, only to be ignored by Republicans.
3. Stop ALL foreign aid, grants or any other form of payments to any foreign country, period. No where in Art. 1, Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution does it authorize this rape of we the people. Shut down the damnable USAID. No where in the U.S. Constitution does it authorize the United States Agency for International Development to exist much less rape you, me, our children and grand children in taxes to pay for that foreign welfare agency. Get rid of it.
4. Why haven't you, Congressman/woman, pushed to get H.R. 4759 passed? A bill to finally get us out of the unconstitutional NAFTA Treaty is collecting dust while Americans can't find jobs. This is reprehensible. Where are the voices of "conservatives" like Hannity, Limbaugh (who supported job killers like NAFTA), Coulter and all the rest? Why aren't they hammering on getting that bill passed? All they do night after night on the tube, radio show or columns is play stupid political games.
Blow hards like Congressman John Boehner (R-OH) keeps pumping, "Mr. President, where are the jobs?" What a hypocrite. Boehner voted for NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT/WTO which killed MILLIONS of jobs. His votes destroyed hundreds of thousands of jobs in his home state, yet he hasn't lifted a finger to get us out of those trade treaties and bring home millions of jobs. Instead of taking the lead to bring home jobs that he destroyed with his votes, camera happy Boehner spends his time voting on absurd garbage:
Vote 417: H RES 1460: Recognizing the Important Role Pollinators Play in Supporting the Ecosystem and Supporting the Goals and Ideals of National Pollinator Week
Vote 429: H RES 1462: Expressing Support for the People of Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador As They Persevere Through the Aftermath of Tropical Storm Agatha Which Swept Across Central America Causing Deadly Floods and Mudslides
Vote 420: H RES 1405: Congratulating the People of the 17 African Nations That in 2010 Are Marking the 50th Year of Their National Independence.
Boehner has a 60% approval rating in his district. Cheering on your executioner.
5. Comgressman/woman: Why haven't you introduced and fought to get passed a bill to get the U.S. out of Bretton Woods?
I guarantee you 95% of Congress members have no idea what Bretton Woods is and what our obligation under Bretton Woods has done to this country. It was the foundation and blue print to destroy our economy by tying us to global financial institutions. The rape is almost complete; please see link #1 below.
We can never have financial independence and get ourselves untangled from this global financial nightmare mess that IS going to collapse unless the U.S. gets out of Bretton Woods, the Basel Agreements and others.
One of the most important votes in the history of this country will take place either before or right after the pretend election in November: Our first chance to get out of GATT and the corrupt World Trade Organization. This is our first real chance to get out of that unconstitutional treaty and bring home MILLIONS of jobs for Americans. We must regain our sovereignty. We must reopen our factories for our people. Find out if your incumbent will promise to push to get H.R. 4759 passed and will vote to get us out of GATT. This is of paramount importance, not illegally funding millions of dollars to promote filth for the National Endowment for the Arts or $7.6 BILLION borrowed dollars to rebuild the infrastructure of Pakistan's energy system.
6. While it's just about too late, why didn't you fight to get Ron Paul's bill passed to abolish the privately owned Federal Reserve? H.R. 2755 has ZERO sponsors while the crooks and fools in Congress pass another abomination called a financial reform bill. It is nothing but more protecting and enriching Wall Street while driving we the people into poverty; it will drive more businesses into bankruptcy.
The day of reckoning is starting to choke the American people into financial death because of cowardice on the part of Congress by refusing to abolish the privately owned Federal Reserve. The rooster has come home to croak; hold on because the worst is coming.
7. Another unfortunate waste of time and a diversion is the push for a flat tax or a "fair tax." Of course, these are just more Band Aids that will cure nothing. Please see link 2 below.
8. Bring home Americans troops from the immoral, grotesque and unconstitutional invasions over in Iraq and Afghanistan. The thieves in the Outlaw Congress just passed another $59 BILLION dollars for the "war on terror" over there. Another $59 billion BORROWED dollars. More debt slapped on our backs to support illegal nation building and the invasion of Afghanistan for NO legitimate reason. Please, America, wake up to the big lies about those invasions. Bring our troops home from around the world where we have NO business. It is not the constitutional role of our military to "spread democracy" to any country from the other end of a cruise missile or soldiers breaking down doors and rounding up old men and women.
9. The grotesque cap and trade, carbon credits and other carefully orchestrated rip offs: No legislation, period. We the people will sue, just as the lawsuits have been filed to stop Commie Care (Obama Care). Businesses and individuals must say shove it. We will fight you in court, but we will not get on our knees and obey any more of your unconstitutional "laws" - especially ones signed by a putative president.
10. Tens of millions of Americans want US out of the communist UN. Our participation is illegal under the U.S. Constitution and the Outlaw Congress does nothing but throw tens of BILLIONS of BORROWED dollars at that corrupt operation. More debt slapped on our backs to fund our own destruction. No more.
Like I said, that's just a short list of questions and demands.
Your state legislators up for reelection
Important: Not all state legislatures are having an election this year. Please see this list so you know if your state rep and senator are going back whether you want them or not.
The number one issue for your state legislators is a sound money bill. Forty-six states are in deep financial trouble with states like California and Illinois beyond saving. If you don't know about this issue, I have set up a special web page to help understand that if your state doesn't get this done in January 2011, it will bring disaster to you and your family. We cannot stop the massive collapse coming at the federal level. It's too late. America is going to suffer. However, the state legislatures must act as soon as they go back in session.
All this confetti (paper money) the FED has been throwing around is going to bring America to our knees. That is why it is so critically important for the states to set up a parallel monetary system backed by gold and even silver. It's also why people should seriously get out of paper money and invest at least some of their assets into gold. For whom the bell tolls....
You need to go to town hall meetings or any public forum and ask your state rep and/or senator if they support the Tenth Amendment movement and that includes nullification. Here is a list of 1100 state legislators (reps and senators) who either voted for a Tenth Amendment bill or supported one even though it didn't make it to a vote; not all in alphabetical order. That leaves about 6,000 members of the 50 state legislatures who do not support the U.S. Constitution. They are the ones to target in November and during any public forums.
The constitutional militia is part of the Second Amendment:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
The states of the Union - especially the border states - must reconstitute the militia because trouble is coming at us like a freight train and it won't be from average Americans who are part of a local tea party or other freedom group. It will be Mexican drug cartels and Islamic terrorists cells we know are already here just waiting. Don't ignore Patrick Henry's wise words: "Let Mr. Madison tell me, when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up from the people? Unless a miracle shall interpose, no nation ever did, nor ever can retain its liberty after the loss of the sword and the purse." Patrick Henry was talking about the constitutional militia to fight tyranny and hold government in check. That scares many people, but it is our history of men who were determined to keep a new nation free.
If you don't fully understand this critical issue, you must. It is the only thing that will keep a free state free. Forget what dangerous and ignorant anti-Second Amendment advocates and activist media belch out about the militia. Get the real, historical facts either from Dr. Edwin Vieira's book or listen to some of his columns free on audio. I have put out more than 18,000 CD's of those columns. I have sent dozens to state reps and senators. It won't happen without boots on the ground. Listen on your computer or burn it onto a CD and listen while you drive.
Mayors and city council
All politics are local and so is the treason underway to implement what is called sustainable development: ICLEI is "an international organization that promotes anti-American principles of Sustainability and Agenda 21 through our local governments." This is the blue print to destroy private property rights and continue the agenda of communism. It is real and it's being done in YOUR city or town. You can learn all about it here and how to combat it at the local level. Priorities vs importance. We must kill ICLEI in every town and city in this country. It IS a major priority and it is being carried out by mayors across this country who need to be run out of office in November.
Election of your county Sheriff.
I hope you can take the time to read this article about a real constitutional Sheriff with the courage to stand up to the corrupt federal machine. This is stuff real men are made of and who you want for your county Sheriff. Federal agencies like the FDA and USDA are running amok and terrorizing citizens for no legitimate reason (Feds raid Amish dairy and threaten action over raw milk sales). We aren't free in this country. It's an illusion. The only way we're going to get back our freedom is to stand up and say no. I've been doing it for years. Your Sheriff is the highest law enforcement in your county, but please remember that the constitutional militia is the real iron fist who is there to help your Sheriff and keep a free state.
Writing on blogs and belly aching at the local watering hole won't solve a single problem. As I said so long ago: It takes boots on the ground and this month the outlaws serving in Congress won't be 300 or 3,000 miles away. They will be in your district. Make the most of it.
Very important Links:
2 - Tax cuts, fair tax schemes keep people herded in the wrong direction
3 - Re-electing the Band Aid Brigade
4 - The Seventeenth Amendment: A Cancer on our Constitutional Republic
Crushing the Rights of the Sovereign States of the Union
5 - Letter to 1100 State Legislators - Sound Money Bill
6 - Dr. Edwin Vieira's scholarly columns on the Constitutional Militia
7 - Why an income tax is not necessary to fund the federal government
(also on audio)
Copyright © 2010 Devvy Kidd